List of completed Schoollife Manga
- Ai No Dna
- Ever since he was young, Miharu has suffered from phantom pains. When his divorced parents decide to reunite after 15 years of separation, he discovers the exact reason why: his younger brother, Natsu…
- Bokudake No Peach Sapuri
- Cute one-shots that consist of School Boys, Tutors, Twins, and Salarymen.
1) Candid Love Proposition - Takizawa is constantly being hugged by cute younger classmate Teru. Takizawa's gotten used to the…
- Yorimichi (Kazuki Rai)
- Yorimichi (KAZUKI Rai) summary is updating. Come visit MangaNato.com sometime to read the latest chapter of Yorimichi (KAZUKI Rai). If you have any question about this manga, Please don't hesitate to …
- Sorairo Girlfriend
- Little Girl (Romeo) - A girl who dreams to become a prince, and a transferee that looks like a princess…
- Paradise Heaven!
- Tsubasa gains two brothers after his mother remarries and that is when his "normal" life goes up in smoke.…
- Koi Tomo!?
- From Blissful Sin:
Haruka is good-looking and popular, but quite the devil. Tokiwa is a quiet and shy loner. After their chance encounter in Katekyo!, the unlikely pair have begun dating. Though he wa…
- Yozora No Sumikko De,
- At the Corner of the Night Skies:
Hoshino who's timid and unsure have always admire his senpai in astronomy club and have always thought that his senpai was just like a star, always shining, always br…
As childhood friends, Haruna Ippei and Takimoto Eiji have always been together. But in their 17th summer, when Eiji finally starts to realize his own feelings towards Ippei, Ippei also…
- Lemonade (Shioya Teruko)
- From Yuri Project:
Youko has a complex from being compared to her older sister her entire life, so middle school is off to a bad start when the tennis club is trying to recruit "Aiko-senpai's younger …
- Soshite Koi Ga Hajimaru
- Miki Tamura can read people like a book. To maintain his happy home-life and to please people, it's a skill he's learned to acquire. But what happens when he meets someone that he can't read so easily…